The fall not only brings football season, it also brings the start of the flu season. This year, don’t let the flu tackle you! Make sure your child gets a flu shot. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that everyone who is six months old and older should get a flu shot.
$0 Copay Flu Shots For Colorado Access Members!
If your child can’t see his or her PCP for the flu shot, you can go to a provider like Walgreens, Safeway or King Soopers.
For Members 9 Years Old and Over: If you are not able to see your PCP for the flu shot, you can go to one of our in-network flu shot providers. When you bring your child to get a flu shot, be sure to show the provider your child’s Colorado Access ID card. If you can't see your PCP, other in-network locations include:
|Select Rite Aid Locations||Safeway|
Enter To Win A Family Fun Pack!
This year, when your child gets a flu shot, you can enter to win a family fun pack that includes a portable charcoal grill, all-American football BBQ set, and an insulated backpack cooler!
Entering the contest is easy:
- Tear off the entry sheet and fill it out with your contact information.
- Bring it with you when your child gets a flu shot.
- Ask the provider who gives your child the flu shot to sign the form.
- Mail the completed form back to Colorado Access in a postage paid envelope. (Entry forms and postage paid envelopes are mailed with the latest edition of the Stages newsletter.) Be sure to write the name of each eligible child who received a flu shot on the entry form along with their Colorado Access ID number. If you need more room, write on a blank piece of paper.
- Only one entry per eligible child whose name appears on the form and who received a flu shot.
For the full list of rules, click here.
If you have questions, please call us at 303-751-9021 or 888-214-1101 (toll free). TTY users should call 888-803-4494.