Our CHP+ Plan
If you would like to find out if you and your family qualify for CHP+, call us today. We have a team who is here to help. You can reach our Certified Application Assistance Site team at 303-755-4138 or toll free at 855-221-4138.
Enrolling in CHP+ offered by Colorado Access is Easy!
5 Simple Steps:
- Download the CHP+ application or call CHP+ at 800-359-1991 to request an application.
- Fill out the CHP+ application - If you need help completing the application, call CHP+ at 800-359-1991.
- When you fill out the application for CHP+, you must choose a health plan. Consider choosing Colorado Access as your health plan. To do so, write "Colorado Access" at the bottom of page 10 in the blank space for "HMO.",
- Make sure you include all required documents like pay stubs and proof of citizenship.
- After you finish the application, mail it to: CHP+, PO Box 929, Denver, CO 80201.
Once you're enrolled with CHP+ offered by Colorado Access you'll receive:
- $150 toward eyeglasses or contact lenses per calendar year.
- More than 200 over-the-counter medications like vitamins and Tylenol®, when prescribed by a doctor.
- 40 outpatient visits per calendar year for physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Unlimited physical, occupational, and speech therapy for children ages 0-3.
- Reduced copayments for prescriptions.
- Special health care programs for diseases such as diabetes, depression, and asthma.
- Bilingual interpretation services.
- Healthcare services from a dedicated network of providers, including many private doctors' offices and clinics.
- Member Rights
- Summary of Covered Benefits
If you have questions about CHP+ offered by Colorado Access, call us at 303-751-9021, toll free 888-214-1101 or TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing at 888-803-4494.