Presumptive Eligibility and Certified Application Assistance
Since 1994, Colorado Access has been making sure members like you have access to healthcare. Do you or someone you know need immediate health coverage or assistance completing the Medical Assistance Application to apply for Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) or Medicaid? If so, we are here to help! Colorado Access is pleased to announce that we currently offer Certified Application Assistance services and Presumptive Eligibility!
What is Presumptive Eligibility (PE)?
Presumptive Eligibility (PE) is a program that gives you instant healthcare coverage for at least 45 days for children 19 and under and pregnant women. While you have PE, your eligibility is being determined for Medicaid or CHP+.
What is Application Assistance?
We can help you complete the Medical Assistance application to apply for Medicaid and CHP+.
- Determine Presumptive Eligibility for individuals who qualify for CHP+ and Medicaid
- CHP+ and Medicaid application completion assistance
- Citizenship verification
- Income verification
- Staff bilingual in English and Spanish
We are available from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mountain Time, Monday through Friday. TTY/TDD users should call 1-888-803-4494.
3033 S Parker Rd, Tower 1, Suite 800
Aurora, CO 80014
Click here for a map of the location. Click "Directions" and slect mode of transport for different ways to get here.
CHP+ and Medicaid Application Resources
- Presumptive Eligibility fact sheet
- Family Medicaid and CHP+ information
- English application
- Spanish application
- Income guidelines for family Medicaid and CHP+
- Medicaid Income Chart
Getting Citizenship or Identity Documents:
- Obtaining a birth certificate in Colorado
- Obtaining an out-of-state birth certificate
- Colorado Citizens ID Collaborative Project - Assistance with obtaining citizenship and identity documents for public assistance