A waiver is an extra set of Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) benefits for which you may qualify. These benefits can help you stay in your home and community. Waivers have extra program rules. Some programs may have wait lists.
We provide functional assessments for long-term services and supports waiver programs. We also provide care coordination and care planning for these programs. We provide care coordination for these waiver programs:
• Brain Injury
• Children With Life Limiting Illness
• Children’s Home and Community-Based Services
• Colorado Choice Transitions
• Community Mental Health Supports
• Elderly, Blind, & Disabled
• Spinal Cord Injury
Not sure if you qualify? We can help. We screen people for functional eligibility for long-term services and supports. These services are funded by Health First Colorado.