At this time, we are not recruiting or adding new providers to our medical or behavioral networks, except in the following instances:
- Child Health Plan Plus (State Managed Care Network or CHP+ offered by Colorado Access) – We are currently contracting with highly specialized medical providers, psychiatrists and medical providers in rural areas.
- Behavioral Health – We are currently contracting with psychiatrists, family nurse practitioners (FNPs), nurse practitioners (NPs), physician assistants (PAs) with prescriptive abilities, providers who speak a foreign language other than Spanish, and providers who specialize and are experienced in treating eating disorders.
If these exceptions don’t apply to you, you may still submit a request with the information below. If you don’t receive a response, please be assured we keep these requests on file. These requests are our first point of reference when recruiting new providers.
If these exceptions do apply to you, please email the information below to our provider contracting department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your request within 30 business days, and will respond to you directly. Incomplete information will result in a delayed response.
- Practice/facility name
- Individual provider name(s) and degree or type of licensure
- Specialty, including information regarding services you provide
- Full practice/facility address, including county, for all practice locations. If you provide services in the home, please provide the geographic area(s) in which you provide services
- Contact person’s name, phone number and email address
- The plan(s) in which you would like to participate: CHP+HMO, CHP+ State Managed Care Network, and/or Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program)
- A current W-9
- Your NPI number
We will also need your current Medicaid provider number and proof that you have revalidated your number with the state. This is a requirement to participate in our networks. For more information about participating in Medicaid or the revalidation process, please visit the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing’s website.