Your benefits include any type of care for your body. This includes preventive services, like a wellness visit. You should get a wellness visit each year.
Don’t worry if you need help to figure out what you need or how to get it. Our care coordinators will help you. A care coordinator works with you to help you get the care you need. They can also connect you to resources you may need.
Here are some of the services covered under your benefits:
• Allergy tests and shots
• Ambulance rides
• Doctor visits
• Emergency room visits
• Family planning counseling
• Home health
• Inpatient medical and surgical care
• Lab work
• Long-term home health therapies
• Medical equipment, like wheelchairs or oxygen
• Outpatient hospital services
• Specialist visits
• Speech, physical and occupational therapy
• Urgent care
• Women’s health services
Keep in mind that some benefits may need prior authorization.