If you’re new to CHP+, then you’re likely a member of the CHP+ State Managed Care Network. If you’re pregnant and don’t qualify for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program), you might qualify for the CHP+ State Managed Care Network.
The Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) State Managed Care Network (SMCN) covers CHP+ members before they are enrolled in a CHP+ health plan. It also covers pregnant women who are older than age 19 and qualify. If you live in a county where CHP+ health plans don’t offer coverage, you might also be a part of CHP+ SMCN. The SMCN has more than 8,000 providers in Colorado.
- Children and youth ages 18 and under
- Pregnant women older than age 19
- People who are not eligible for Health First Colorado
- People living in a family that qualifies financially
- Lawfully residing children and pregnant women with no five year waiting period
- Refugees and Asylees
- People who are not covered under any other health plan
For more information, call the CHP+ State Managed Care Network at 800-803-4494.