Our Care Coordinators Help You Get the Care You Need.
We want to make sure you get the care you need. Our care coordination program helps you do just that. We strive to connect, support and empower our members to reach their health goals. Care coordinators are trained professionals who know about many health conditions.
Your care coordinator can help you find a primary care provider (PCP) if you need one. Building a relationship with your PCP will help them get to know you. This helps you get the best care possible.
Your care coordinator can help if you’ve just spent time in the hospital. They can also help you learn to manage a chronic health condition. Your care coordinator can assess your health to create a plan to meet your personal health goals.
Our care coordinators can help you:
- Access the health services you need
- Apply for financial help
- Coordinate communication between your providers
- Find a primary care provider or specialist
- Get community resources for food, home health services, transportation, housing, dental care
- Learn about weight management
- Learn tools to strengthen your support system
- Manage the medication you take
- Navigate the long-term care system, including figuring out if you qualify
- Set personal goals
- Share information about health and wellness topics
- Much more
Call us today to get connected to a care coordinator. We are here to help.